1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Hot chocolate! Especially when it is made with real milk and cocoa and topped with tons of baby marshamallows.
2. Turkey or Ham? Ham slow roasted with pineapple...Yum-O!!
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree? Real!!! The local farm & garden store where we have always purchased our trees has started flocking the trees. My Grandfather always flocked their trees growing up so having one in my home is like having him here.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Absolutely! Clark Griswald is our inspiration!
5. Snowball fights or sleddin’? Snowball fight...works off a little holiday aggression.
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? Black Friday is my favorite. I would love to go to New York just for the experience. I usually buy very little but I love the excitement in the air.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas Shoes
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? Love them...enjoy gathering friends for Christmas movie night complete with cookies and a bottle of wine (or hot cocoa for the kiddos).
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? July...hubby sings them in July.
10. Stockings before or after presents? Usually before to keep my son content until it's time to open presents.
11. Go to someone else’s house or they come to you? Both!
12. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? No...we watch "Ralphie" on TBS on Christmas Eve...after church.
13. What do you do after presents and dinner? Depends. Either go to Mom or Grams and if not heading out anywhere usually sleep :) or play with new toys.
14. What is your favorite holiday smell? Gingerbread and the Christmas tree.
15. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Ice skating.
16. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? Christmas Day!!!
17. Favorite Christmas memory? My husband and I cut our first tree to short so we had to put it up on the coffee table. It was the shortest fattest Christmas tree...we still laugh about that.
18. Favorite Part about winter? SNOW!!!
19. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? Yes...but we don't do mistletoe anymore...just might have to hang some up this year.
Hope you participate in this Christmas Meme...it's fun! MERRYCHRISTMAS!!! **Edited to make the pink red...hopefully easier to read**